Saturday, March 13, 2010

Matchmaking 101: Dating Advice from a Boy

Tomorrow, I have a 'date' with Bachelor #1 of the Matchmaking Project, but more on him later...

Tonight, I bring you 3 fabulous first date pointers [for me or anyone], courtesy of my friend Los:

1. Be yourself.  You have a great personality when you show it off.  So show it off. 

2. He's not going to ask you to marry him...so don't be nervous. Come up with questions to keep him talking.  The more talking he does the more you know about him. 

3. Check the self-consciousness at home.  Remember: you should always live life to love life.  It's important not to stress and always have fun. 

And then, just to make sure I understood, he summarized things "in michelle terms":

1. [guys like girls with personality] let it flow.
2. [guys like girls that show genuine interest in their lives] fact.
3. [guys like girls who enjoy the simple things in life] keep it simple & fun.
Share this post!

No comments: